trapped in the pacific north-west

I'm off to Seattle for 2 weeks on a work based adventure (if you can call learning how to encode movies for online streaming an "adventure") so things around here might be a bit on auto-pilot for that time. I have a bunch of good posts lined up for you, including wishlists, bones (actually it is mostly bones) and adventures from the summer, so enjoy yourselves and keep checking back.

The store is on hiatus in this time but if you want to place any orders please do let me know. I'll still be online and able to place any special orders with my printers, but please note these will not ship until I get back on the 16th.

Take care y'all!

psst don't forget you can follow the blog with bloglovin', keep up to date on facebook, follow my adventures on instagram and listen to me rant on twitter any time!

2 comments: